What is Patient Portal?
Patient Portal is where you can access your online records at no cost. The patient portal will automatically update its information as the doctor fills it out. It can be a source for up-to-date health records that include:
- Medications, Diagnoses, Allergies & Immunizations
- Lab tests and results
- Care plans
How to Register for Patient Portal
- STEP 1: Ask our staff to be emailed a link! They will send a registration email to the email address on file within your chart. You can then register on your computer and/or mobile device.
- STEP 2: Open the email and click on "Access your records ". You will than have the option to either enter the pin that we provide you or to request a mobile security code.
- STEP 3: Verify any information that you may be asked. This is done for your security.
- STEP 4: After verification, you will be asked to either create a new account or link your online acount to an existing chart (this will be the case for EXISTING patients). If you are a new patient, you will be asked to create a username, password, and security question.
- STEP 5: You are all set! You now have access to your online records!
Information provided by Practice Fusion, for more detailed information visit the link below!